1. Yen CF, Caiazzo A. Innovative processing of multifunctional composite armor for ground vehicles. ARL Technical Report ARL-CR-484, US Army Research Laboratory, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, 2001.
2. J.R. Xiao, B.A. Gama, J.W. Gillespie Jr. Progressive damage and delamination in plain weave S-2 glass/SC-15 composites under quasi-static punch-shear loading. Composite Structures. 2005
3. Gama, B. A., Travis A. Bogetti, and Gillespie, J. W. (1009). “Progressive Damage Modeling of Plain-Weave Composites using LS-Dyna Composite Damage Model MAT162,” Proceedings and CD Rom of 7th European LS-DYNA Conference, May 14-15, Salzburg, Austria, 2009.
4. Gama, B. A., and Gillespie, J. W. (2011). “Finite Element Modeling of Impact, Damage and Penetration of Thick-Section Composites,” International Journal of Impact Engineering, Vol. 38, pp. 181-197.
5. Bazle Z. (Gama) Haque, Jessica L. Harrington, Ishita Biswas, and John W. Gillespie Jr. “Perforation and Penetration of Composites.” CD Proceedings, SAMPE 2012 Baltimore, MD. May 21-24, 2012.
6. Bazle Z. (Gama) Haque, Jessica L. Harrington, and John W. Gillespie Jr. “Multi-hit ballistic impact on S-2 glass/SC15 thick-section composites: Finite element analyses.” Journal of Strain Analysis, Vol. 47, No. 7, 2012. DOI: 10.1177/0309324712456823.
7. Bazle Z. (Gama) Haque, Richard J. Stanton, and John W. Gillespie Jr. “Perforation Mechanics of Thin Composites.” CD Proceedings, SAMPE 2013 Long Beach, CA. May 6-9, 2013.
8. Jordan, J. B., Naito, C. J., and (Gama) Haque, B. Z. Progressive damage modeling of plain weave E-glass/phenolic composites. Composites B, Vol. 61, May 2014, pp. 315-323.